Ticket PricesPricing starts at $39.00. A $3.00 is included per ticket.
Seating ChartView Seating Chart
Health & Safety
Important COVID-19 Entry Update
ON THE DAY OF THE EVENT, GUESTS CAN DO ONE OF THE FOLLOWING TO RECEIVE APPROVED ENTRY INTO THE FIELDHOUSE:
Option #1 (highly recommended) - Display the green CLEAR Health Pass app screen at any Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse entrance to gain admittance with a ticket to the event. The benefit of downloading the CLEAR Health Pass app and enrolling in advance eliminates the need for any pre-screening for proof of vaccine or negative test result at the event for faster entry.
Option #2 (recommended) - A screening tent will be set up on Gateway Plaza outside of Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse and will open on Sunday, October 17th from 12:00 - 7:00 PM and again on Monday, October 18th at 11:00 AM to allow guests the opportunity to arrive early to get pre-screened in advance of doors opening for the show.
At the screening tent, guests will show their proof of vaccine, a negative test result, or their green CLEAR Health Pass screen to receive a wristband to indicate they met the event criteria for entry. They can then proceed to any entrance to be admitted with a ticket once doors open or have time to enjoy the many establishments in the Gateway District prior to showtime.
The benefit of getting pre-screened and receiving a wristband eliminates the need to show proof of vaccine or negative test result at the door.
Option #3 - Present proof of vaccine or negative test at any Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse entrance when doors open 2 hours before the start of the event.
- Provide proof of vaccination (14 days past final vaccination shot) with original vaccination card, printed copy of vaccination card or a digital copy with a photo ID; or
- Provide proof of an FDA approved negative Covid-19 PCR, Antigen or Molecular test that is date and time stamped with full name printed on the test results. The test must be completed within 48 hours prior to the show date and entrance time, and presented with a photo ID.
*This information is subject to change.
Admission to events requiring the additional protocols will not be granted to anyone (regardless of age) without proof of vaccination or proof of negative COVID-19 test.
All guests over two years old MUST WEAR A MASK AT ALL TIMES inside the FieldHouse, except during times of active eating and drinking in ticketed seats.
CLEAR Health Pass
To expedite the process, Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse has partnered with CLEAR Health Pass, a free service on the CLEAR mobile app that provides a seamless way to upload proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test result. By enrolling and completing the health screening requirements BEFORE arriving to Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse, CLEAR’s technology will verify the user’s identity and allow for FASTER entry.
CLICK HERE for more information on CLEAR and how to download the app.
Please note the following instructions:
- The Parent’s Club is strictly for parents or guardians only. Your party should be a limit of two people, no children please. Club attendees must adhere to the same COVID protocols as ticketed guest with proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test within the last 48 hours.
- The ONLY entry point for the Parents Club is the East Bridge, no other entrances will allow non-ticketed guests into the facility. Parents should arrive together with their ticketed children and enter Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse (RMFH) through the Gateway East Garage Bridge entrance, located on Level 3 of the garage (see below for map). It is not required that you park in the E. Garage to enter via the bridge, which can be accessed off E. 6th Street.
- Upon arrival, advise a Guest Services Ambassador that you'd like to wait for your children in the Parent’s Club. Since you will not need or have a ticket to the event, you will not be permitted to walk your children to their seats or visit them during the concert. However, we can assure you there will be many helpful Guest Services Ambassadors that will assist your children in finding their correct seats.
- You will be escorted to the designated Parent’s Club area and receive a wristband. It will be necessary that you remain in the Parent’s Club until the conclusion of the concert except to visit nearby restrooms, merchandise stands and concessions. There is a strict NO in/out policy.
- We advise you to meet your children back at the Parent’s Club following the concert, and in case of emergency, we suggest using cell phone communication and writing down their seat locations.
- Another option you may want to consider is dining at some of the fine restaurants in the Gateway District and E. 4th Street, which are located within walking distance from RMFH. If this is your choice, be sure to decide on a predetermined location to meet your children following the concert.
- The show will most likely conclude around 11:00 PM.
Additional Ticket Information
Tickets will not be transferable until Friday, October 15, 2021 @ 12:00 PM.
Each ticket purchased will receive one album redemption code.
Tickets can be purchased at the Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse Box Office during business hours, please find available hours Here.
Ticket pricing is subject to change at any time.
Early Merch + Locations
Get your tour merch early! Harry Styles merchandise will be open on the Gateway Plaza at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse beginning on Sunday, October 17th from 12:00 - 7:00 PM and again on Monday, October 18th from 3:00 PM until showtime.
Harry Styles is bringing his Love on Tour to Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse on October 18, 2021. All tickets for the previously scheduled performance on July 15, 2019, will be valid for this new date.
Plan Your Visit
Cleveland, Ohio 44115
PLEASE NOTE: Protecting the health and safety of all our guests, staff members, and performers remains a top priority. Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse is equipped with state-of-the-art technologies and systems designed to keep you healthy, safe, and comfortable during your visit.
At this time, masks are no longer required to be worn while inside Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse. We ask all fans to be respectful of each other’s personal preferences related to individual mask wearing.