Cleveland’s three major professional sports teams, the Cavaliers, Browns and Indians, in partnership with Cleveland VOTES and the Cuyahoga County Board of Elections will host National Voter’s Registration Day at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse on Tuesday, September 22nd from 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. The nonpartisan event will give all those who are eligible to vote no matter where they reside in the United States the opportunity to register to vote in the upcoming General Election on November 3rd.
National Voter Registration Day will be held in the atrium of Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse. Kiosks will be set up for the public to confirm their voter registration status, update and/or register to vote, and complete an absentee/vote-by-mail application. Volunteers will be on-site to assist and answer any questions about the voting process.
Plan Your Visit
Cleveland, Ohio 44115
Safety Protocols and Procedures
Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse continues to work closely with the City of Cleveland, State of Ohio and medical experts to follow the latest development and directives on COVID-19 and has put in place the highest standards of health and safety precautions and protocols to ensure the safest environment possible for everyone who visits the FieldHouse.
- Enter the Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse atrium at the Sherwin-Williams Entrance located on Huron Rd.
- Mask are required. A mask will be provided to any guest who arrives without one.
- Security screening and a temperature check will be conducted prior to entry.
- Guests will be asked to sign a waiver providing contact information.
- Hand sanitizer will be available.
- Guests will be asked to observe a 6-foot social distance radius from other.
- Guests will be directed to restrooms upon request. One person at a time may occupy restrooms.
- When leaving, guests will exit at the Cleveland Cliffs Entrance off Huron Rd.