September 24 / 2019
Aramark, Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse Debut New Food and Beverage Experience
Aramark and Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse are excited to unveil the entirely updated food offerings available within the newly transformed FieldHouse. Highlighting local chef and restaurant partnerships, unique social destination neighborhoods, state-of-the-art technology and presentation, more efficient access, and of course, delicious food, there is something for everyone to enjoy at the FieldHouse.
The transformation brings unique-to-Cleveland offerings from award-winning local chefs like Michael Symon, Rocco Whalen, Matt Mytro, Fabio Salerno, Karen Small, Jonathon Sawyer, Tiwanna Scott-Williams, Vic Searcy and more. Plus, fans can enjoy eight new social destinations that offer a variety of food and beverage options before and during events.
“We are thrilled to finally unveil what we’ve been working hard on for months, alongside our great chef partners, the Cleveland Cavaliers and Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse,” said Kevin Kearney, District Manager, Great Lakes District, Aramark Sports and Entertainment.
“We’ve built brand new spaces or rebuilt existing spaces with all these new concepts and partner brands, with the goal in mind of making them as genuine as the partner themselves. We can’t wait to welcome fans to the newly renovated FieldHouse, to enjoy some delicious food experiences and dishes only available inside the arena,” added Adam Zann, General Manager for Aramark at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse.
Food Offerings within the FieldHouse Feature Unique Social Neighborhoods, Local Chef Partnerships, State-of-the-Art Technology, Open Concepts and More
Each neighborhood features a variety of food options and open space with tables for mingling and enjoying the tastes, sights and sounds of the event with friends and family. More details about each of the neighborhoods include:
Northwest Atrium Neighborhood
- The atrium’s mezzanine level is home to Fahrenheit by Chef Rocco Whalen, a 75-person capacity restaurant featuring Fahrenheit signature dishes such as Kobe Beef Short Ribs, Butter-Poached Maine Lobster Macaroni and Cheese and Ahi Poke Nachos.
- At the street level location of the North Atrium Neighborhood, fans of Rocco’s notable Cleveland food truck will love stopping by Rocco’s, which offers options like the Tremonster cheesesteak and the Chicken Sack of honey butter tossed tenders and fries. With self-order technology, roaming cocktail servers and full-service bars, fans can grab their food and enjoy it at their seats or take in the sights and sounds of the vibrant neighborhood.
- Symon’s Burger Joint is the newest concept from celebrity chef and local food star Michael Symon, only available at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse. Fans can enjoy smash-patty single and double cheeseburgers, The Big Cleve Burger with Kielbasa, fries and nacho cheese, as well as fresh cut fries and shakes. “We are so excited about all the fantastic changes and great local concepts coming to Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse that we wanted to create a new burger concept that was as fresh and exciting as the newly transformed arena,” said Symon.
- Pearl’s Kitchen at LTK is a unique concept of Cleveland Chef Tiwanna Scott-Williams, being brought to life at Launch Test Kitchen at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse. Chef Tiwanna has worked with Aramark and the Cavs before, having a successful concept featured at LTK based around her Pearl Flower Catering business. Pearl’s kitchen will feature inspired comfort food such as the Mound Bayou’s Smothered Pork Sandwich and Pearl’s Mac n Cheese.
- Fans can also grab a drink and mingle with friends and family at Jack Daniel’s Bar.
- Home to Jonathon Sawyer’s Green House Kitchen, featuring dishes like handmade Bavarian pretzels, signature frites and a Cubano sandwich.
- Karen Small’s Market at the Fig offers delicious options like a signature turkey sandwich, corned beef Reuben and a Bahn Mi bowl.
- The area is also anchored by the Saucy Brew Works Brew Pub, featuring 18 beers on tap from the popular, award-winning brewery in the nearby westside Hingetown neighborhood.
- Bell’s Brewery features open communal tables for fans to gather, eat, drink and enjoy their surroundings.
- Fabio Salerno’s Bandito’s includes Mod Mex dishes like tacos, burritos and bowls and can only be found in Cleveland at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse.
- Fans can grab an authentic, wood-fired pizza at Flour Pizza Co. by Chefs Matt Mytro and Paul Minnillo. Some of the signature pies include a classic cheese pizza with crushed tomato, Rowdy Cow fromage blanc and grana and a Funghi with Mackenzie goat cheese, wild mushrooms, roasted shallots, thyme and white truffle oil.
- Aramark and the Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse have also built a completely new smokehouse with Cavaliers legend Elmore Smith. Smith has been working alongside Aramark and FieldHouse since 2010. Along with expanded menu options at Elmore’s Smokehouse, Elmore’s signature BBQ sauce will be featured in many items, including traditional BBQ platters, BBQ nachos and a variety of delicious sides.
- Quaker Steak and Lube, another long-term partner of Aramark and Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse will continue to offer their award-winning flavors in a completely renovated and expanded space in the West Neighborhood. Fans will be able to grab their favorite Quaker Steak and Lube dishes and wings before heading over to a nearby table to enjoy this FieldHouse staple.
Huntington Club Level
- Fans at the Rotunda on the Huntington Bank Club Level can use self-ordering kiosks and order signature smash burger patties, brats, shakes and fries from this Symon’s Burger Joint location.
- They can complete their meal with a cocktail from the Crown Royal Bar right next door.
- Overlook Bar
- Fans can head to Overlook Bar for drinks, good company and unbeatable views of the Cleveland city skyline.
- Budweiser Brew House: A standing room only destination that provides an open view to the arena bowl, is a place where all fans can gather, enjoy food and drink and not miss a second of the in-bowl excitement!
- The area also features a fully automated concession location with Mashgin self-check-out technology and Loudville Grill, which will feature popular favorites and signature items from Sauce the City’s Vic Searcy, such as his Cleveland Hot Chicken Sandwich.
Infusion of New Technologies Throughout Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse Brings Food and Beverage Experience to Life Like Never Before
The FieldHouse is wired with the latest technology to enhance fan experience, including:
- A new digital display system brings the entire food marketing and menu presentations to life in an all-new, efficient way
- Innovative self-ordering at Symon’s Burger Joint, Rocco’s, Quaker Steak & Lube and other fan-favorite concessions in Loudville, allowing visitors more time enjoying Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse
- In CLE/MKT on the Street Level, fans can take advantage of self-pour draft as well as Mashgin Self-Checkout, artificial intelligence (AI) powered multi-item express checkout