Come enjoy the more 10,000 sq. ft Caesars Sportsbook located in the northwest corner of the Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse glass atrium and accessible from the outside with doors near the Huron Rd. and Ontario St. intersection adjacent to the Sherwin-Williams entrance. The state-of-the-art Vegas-style sportsbook has wall-to-wall flatscreen televisions, five betting windows, and 15 betting kiosks. The second level of the sportsbook includes an elevated lounge-like atmosphere with sofas, chairs, and cocktail tables. Both the lower and upper levels have bars available and feature an extensive menu from our partners in Aramark.
The space is open near year-round on both event and non-event days starting on January 1, 2023. You do not need a ticket to an event in order to get into the Sportsbook. The hours of operation will be as follows:
- Monday thru Friday 10:00 AM – Midnight
- Saturday 9:00 AM – 1:00 AM
- Sunday 9:00 AM – Midnight
Trivia Nights in March
While your Cavaliers are away, you can still play. Challenge other fans at Trivia Night inside Caesars Sportsbook at Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse. For four days in March, you can come to the arena, watch your Cavs play on the road, take part in a trivia contest, and get a 50% discount on wings.
Put your sports knowledge to the test against other fans and, if you're one of the Top-2 performers, walk away with a gift card to the Cavaliers Team Store. Here are the dates for Trivia Night:
- March 1 – 7:00PM (Cavaliers at Celtics)
- March 10 – 7:00PM (Cavaliers at Heat)
- March 21 – 7:00PM (Cavaliers at Nets)
- March 28 – 7:00PM (Cavaliers at Hawks)
Bring the excitement, your sports knowledge and, most importantly, your appetite! See you at the arena for Trivia Night.
Food & Beverage Menu
Both the lower and upper levels have bars available and feature an extensive menu. The Kitchen is open daily from 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM*.
*Hours subject to change.
Specials Now Available
Every Tuesday from 5:00 - 9:00 PM, choose from our delicious short rib, adobo chicken, street corn fried shrimp, or vegetarian tacos for only $2 each! Or whenever the Cavs play out of town, score 50% OFF of your own set of wings, tossed in any of our signature sauces!
Get the App
With over 80 years of experience and over ONE MILLION bets placed each and every day, Caesars provides everything you need for an unbeatable betting experience.
Sports Betting 101
Curious about the types of sports bet? Check out our guide to sports betting, which covers all the need-to-know topics and terms.
How to Enter:
Event Day Entry
Prior to the Atrium Opening
- Guests will only be able to enter the Caesars Sportsbook from the entrance located on Ontario St. near the Huron Rd. intersection adjacent to the Sherwin-Williams entrance prior to the opening of the atrium. All guests must be 21+ and screened prior to entry. Guests located inside Sportsbook will not be permitted into the FieldHouse prior to the opening of the atrium.
After the Atrium Opening
- Guests inside the Caesars Sportsbook with tickets to the event may enter the atrium once their tickets are scanned.
- Guests may now also enter the Caesars Sportsbook from the atrium. Any guests entering the Sportsbook from the atrium side will receive a wristband if they intend to reenter the event.
Non-Event Day Entry
- Guests can enter the Caesars Sportsbook from the entrance located on Ontario St. near the Huron Rd. intersection adjacent to the Sherwin-Williams entrance. Guests will not be allowed to enter the FieldHouse through the Sportsbook on a non-event day. All guests must be 21+ and screened prior to entry.
Additional Entry Information
- All guests entering the Caesars Sportsbook must be 21+ and will need to have their ID scanned at each point of entry.
- Guests may enter the Sportsbook when alcohol sales are shut off in the FieldHouse, however you will not be permitted to reenter the FieldHouse at this time.
- Directions and parking to Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse can be by clicking here.
Gambling Problem? If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, call 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537). Must be 21 or older to gamble. Know When to Stop Before You Start.®