As you enjoy a wide variety of sports and entertainment events at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse, our goal is to provide you with the kind of assistance and service excellence that will make your visit to Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse a safe, comfortable and positive experience.
You will find Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse to be a user-friendly building with a Guest Services team that is trained to understand how to accommodate your special needs. For information or assistance, Guest Services is located on the Street Level (near Portal 1) and Loudville (near Portal 52).
For Guests Who Have Sensory Processing Needs
Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse has partnered with KultureCity to improve our ability to assist and accommodate guests with sensory processing needs. Our objective is to provide an inclusive and seamless experience for Every Guest, Every Time including those with sensory processing needs. We strive to raise awareness of the needs and challenges faced by individuals with sensory processing disorders by supplying our Team Members with continuous training and by offering the resources and accommodations below to our guests.
Sensory bags containing special KCVIP badges, fidget toys, noise canceling headphones and other resources, are available for checkout (at no cost by leaving an ID) at our Guest Services Booths located on the Street Level (near Portal 1) and FirstEnergy Loudville (near Portal 52).
Weighted Lap Pads
Weighted lap pads are also available upon request (at no cost by leaving an ID) at our Guest Services Booths located on the Street Level (near Portal 1) and FirstEnergy Loudville (near Portal 52).
For each event Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse hosts, there is a designated Sensory Room for individuals who need to regroup after becoming overstimulated. Please reach out to any Guest Services Ambassador, or stop by a Guest Services Booth, to be directed to the Quiet Space.
Click here for the social story to assist with your Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse visit.
Please reach out to our Guest Services Team during any event/game at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse with any questions on our sensory sensitivity accommodations. If you have inquires prior to coming downtown, please give us a call at (216) 420-2200 or email us at ContactUs@cavs.com.
For Guests Who Are Hearing Impaired
Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse is proud to be among the leaders in the industry by offering real-time captioning of all public-address audio during Cavaliers and Monsters home games, and *family shows (Disney on Ice, Monster Jam, etc.). In addition to the captioning displays on the four corner scoreboards of the FieldHouse, guests may also view captioned content on their mobile devices by clicking the button available below OR by visiting either Guest Services locations (Portals 1 and 52) to obtain an event code and instructions for that specific event. A limited number of hand-held devices that display captioning are also available for use during an event.
Sign language interpreters may be available for certain events. If a guest will need the assistance of a sign language interpreter, they are asked to contact Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse (at the email address and/or phone numbers listed above) at least two weeks in advance of the event.
In addition, amplification devices (operable from any seat in the arena) and hearing-aid compatible devices are available for use during all FieldHouse events. Guests can pick up these devices at our Guest Services Booth located on the Street Level near Portal 1. A driver's license or ID is required to borrow all devices and they must be returned at the conclusion of the event.
*Captioning does not appear on corner scoreboards once show begins and can only be viewed on mobile and hand-held devices.
The following will give you helpful information on policies, procedures and amenities offered to make your visits with us memorable and enjoyable.
- Automatic doors are located at all Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse ground entrances.
- Braille signage is appropriately displayed on all public areas of the arena, including elevators, seat sections, restrooms and offices.
- Braille menus are available at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse restaurants upon request. Braille menus for concession stands are available at Guest Services booths on the Street Level and Loudville. Suite-holders may pick up suite catering menus or concession menus in Braille in the Suite Sales and Services Office or at the Concierge Desk on the Huntington Club Level.
- Concession counters are at a height comfortable for all arena guests. Wheelchair height tables are located in both main food court areas on the East and West sides of the FieldHouse.
- Complimentary wheelchair escorts are available to and from seating locations. Please reach out to any Guest Services Ambassador at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse for assistance. Curbside wheelchair escorts are available at the RTA Walkway Entrance, located on Ontario St., by calling the Guest Services Booth at (216) 420-2320 during event hours.
- There are elevators to transport guests to all levels of Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse.
- The 22 men’s, 22 women’s, and two gender-inclusive restrooms located throughout the FieldHouse, in addition to four unisex/ family restrooms, are accessible. All private suites are wheelchair accessible and also have full restroom facilities that are all-accessible.
- Gender-inclusive restrooms will provide comfortable and convenient restroom access to transgender and gender non-conforming guests, as well as any guest who may require the assistance of a caregiver, parent or child of a different gender. The all-gender restrooms are located near Portals 29-30 on the lower Street Level concourse, adjacent to the Power Portal, and near Portals 58-59 on the Loudville upper level concourse next to the Overlook Bar.
- A mother may nurse her child in any public location where she is comfortable and authorized to be. Nursing mothers seeking more discreet accommodations are welcome to use one of our family restrooms or our nursing room inside the Quiet Space. Please reach out to any Guest Services Ambassador for directions and assistance. Breast pumps are permitted inside Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse.
- First aid stations staffed with registered nurses can be found on the Main Concourse at Portal 14 and Loudville Level at Portal 66.