Health & Safety
Pre-Arrival Symptom Self-Screening
PLEASE NOTE: All ticketed fans will be prompted via the Cavs or SeatGeek mobile app to access a COVID-19 survey 24-hours in advance of their ticketed event. Surveys must be completed for every ticket on the account.
For example, if you purchase 4 tickets for an event, you must provide your name and the names of the guests in your party and fill out the COVID-19 survey for EACH ticket. If you answer YES to any of the COVID screening questions, the ticket associated with that survey will not be accessible to scan for entry at the Fieldhouse the day of the event.
If you answer YES to any of these questions, you will not be permitted to enter Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse and will be asked to leave the building immediately.
- Have you experienced any known symptoms of COVID-19 (cough, chills, runny nose, shortness of breath, loss of taste or smell, vomiting, sore throat, muscle pains/achiness, diarrhea, headache, nasal congestion, fatigue) in the preceding 24 hours?
- Has anyone you live with or have been in contact with been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the preceding 24-48 hours?
- Have you been contacted by a local public health authority within 14 days dues to having had close contact with an individual infected with COVID-19?
- Have you been directed to quarantine by a physician or local public health authority?
- Have you tested positive for, or have been diagnosed with, COVID-19 within the last 10 days and / or not received clearance from a physician to discontinue isolation?
As we welcome guests back to Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse, there are a number of procedures, protocols, and technologies now in place designed to keep everyone healthy, safe, and comfortable to enjoy their experience.